Our mission is to secure the highest quality, cost effective and compassionate care.
The doctors, nurses and all staff are dedicated to the provision of high quality patient care and best practice through the delivery of services which are patient centred, timely, considerate and responsive to the needs of our patient population.
To achieve this we will:
- Listen to and understand the needs of our patients
- Put our patient first
- Be accessible and approachable
- Provide an environment which is clean, safe, and conducive to high quality patient care.
- Provide urgent appointments that enable patients as a minimum to talk to a clinician on the day
- Recall and review patients with ongoing and chronic health conditions and repeat medication.
- Involve our patients in decisions about their care
- Ensure that we practice in accordance with national guidelines, recognise best practice and enable our patients and the practice to benefit from continuous improvement
- Treating all patient fairly and without discrimination or prejudice
- To provide personalised, cost effective care, ensuring we respond to our patients in an open, caring and timely manner
- Support training for clinical and non-clinical staff
- All clinical staff to show commitment to stay up to date with relevant medical developments and to take part in appraisals and revalidation
- Work jointly with our patient group to communicate change and receive constructive feedback and observation
- Respond quickly and pro-actively to any concerns patients may have about the service they receive from us and operate a robust complaints system
- To ensure that all staff feels there is an atmosphere of shared ownership of these values and an ability to shape them into the maintaining development of our practice.